“If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.”
Albert Einstein (German physicist, 1879-1955)
Innovation is the key to the development of our society. In this sense, chemical processes play an important role to provide the majority of the products or services that we all use on a daily basis.
Our natural goal is to strive for constant improvement, in order to achieve the best products and services, always respecting the sustainability of our customer´s processes.
The mission of our company is to advise about the latest technologies or products that come to the market and provide them to our customers, knowing their specific needs and helping in this way our suppliers to quickly implement their innovative technologies in the market.
We focus on energy saving and emission reduction, in collaboration with the company BD Heat Recovery:
Air Preheaters with maximum energy efficiency:
Our air preheaters for ovens, thanks to their countercurrent flow technology (maximum heat exchange surface area) and that they are made entirely of stainless steel, allow us to work with flue gas outlet temperatures below the dew point. . With this, we are able to make the most of the heat from the fumes, thus reducing fuel consumption in the furnace and reducing emissions.
SCR Systems: Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems feature industry-leading NOx reduction rates and efficiency capabilities that allow end users the ability to confidently meet the increasingly strict requirements of regulating bodies worldwide.
DeNOx® System: Clean Side Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) system used in applications that are downstream of other pollution control devices where flue gas temperatures are below the required thresholds for normal catalytic reactions. This characteristic makes the Compact DeNOx® system perfectly suited for use in coal and wood fired boilers, Waste-to-Energy plants, hazardous waste incinerators, and other similar applications.
SNCR System: The Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction (SNCR) system is a proven technology to that converts NOx into N2 and H2O by reacting with the reagents directly rather than with the oxygen in the flue gas. This means that the system can achieve surprisingly high reduction rates without the use of additional catalyst that is frequently housed in large and complex ducting.
We also count BD Energy Systems, LLC (BDE) as a partner.
BDE is a world leader in turnkey revamp solutions, is headquartered in Houston, Texas, USA with an overseas office in Milan to assist the European market and operations proactively. BDE’s strength and success in industry comes from highly experienced engineers who have more than 300 years of combined experience specializing in syngas plants and fired equipment technologies. BDE has executed > 400 successful projects globally in ammonia, methanol, hydrogen, GTL, and refineries of various licensors, executing EPC projects with focus on decarbonization and reliability improvements.
BDE can assist existing syngas plant producers in executing decarbonization studies with conventional upgrades minimizing revamp cost and increasing profitability with attractive ROI. Additionally, BDE can integrate existing plants with green & blue hydrogen, alternate fuels / feedstock through base case evaluation, benchmarking and providing feasible revamp case recommendations. Our feasibility study / EPC projects include plant relocations, furnace revamps & modernizations, production increase, NOx and GHG reduction, and reliability improvements. Additional services include turnaround planning, construction / technical advisory services, operator training, commissioning assistance, and start-up services.
Methaforming is a new Technology patented by the company NGT-Synthesis that produces gasoline from various naphtha feeds, at 1/3 of the usual cost.
This is a new alternative to conventional Catalytic Reforming and Isomerization processes.
- Naphta reacts with Methanol, Ethanol or light Olefins over proprietary catalyst.
- One-step process converts feed to high quality, high octane gasoline.
- Removes 90% feed sulfur without requiring external source of hydrogen, tolerant to sulfur up to 1 000 ppm.
- Can process feeds that are rich in normal paraffins, e.g. Gas-to-Liquids (GTL) and renewable naphthas into high octane gasoline.
- Reduces CO₂ emissions due to reduced need for fuel gas.
- Increase margins by over $200 per ton.
- Reduce CapEx by up to $120/tpa.
Other very interesting Technologies that we provide are the following:
- ETBE and MTBE process Technologies
- DME Process Technology
- Comprehensive utilization Technology of by-product C4 from Coal-to-olefin
- Process Technology of isobutylene hydration to produce TBA
- Process Technology for producing isopropyl alcohol by propylene hydration Light Naphtha etherification
- Process Technology for TBA dehydration to produce high purity isobutylene
- Process Technology for MTBE decomposition to produce high purity isobutylene
- Selective Hydrogenation to remove dienes Process Technology
- 1-butene Precision Separation Process Technology
- Sec-butyl acetate Process Technology
- MEG aldehyde-removal and refining Process Technology
- C4 oligomerization and hydrogenation Process Technology
- C5 oligomerization and hydrogenation Process Technology
We are here help you
For information about these Technologies, please do not hesitate and contact Dr. Meritxell Vila-Fontes (firstname.lastname@example.org).